2.04.2008

UPDATE!

So I know I'm the worst blogger ever. Sorry, all of you amazing bloggers, I can't keep up with your talent. Anyway, here is a little update. We had our second little dude in November, and he is so sweet. Owen Dean. He is a little talker. he will sit and have 10 minute conversations with you. I love him soo much. Sully is also talking up a storm. He has now entered the "why" phase. I'm in trouble, he isn't even 2 yet and wants to know "why" for everything. He loves playing with his little brother, and thinks Conner is the next best thing to chocolate. He is definately his father's son. He has a fine taste for chocolate. I can't get enough of my Sully-bug. Jason is super busy teaching seminary, working at the library and tutoring. He just got to go and see the Decemberists play in Seattle, and loved it. We are so lucky to be near Seattle. Any chance we get, we head up there to take in all the sights, shopping, and food. He just brought home this book that has all of these locally owned boutiques and cafes. We are excited to start checking them out. As for me, I love being a mama. BUSY!, but I promise to do better at this blogging thing. Take care until we blog again.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Finally!!! we are so excited to see a new blog! now, do it again in 3 days, and then 3 days after that, and it'll be a habit! hooray!

Steph Strike said...

i love the update. you're the best cam, you are such an amazing little mom and i just can't wait to see you and your new babes!!!

emily, etc, etc said...

Yipee, I am so glad to see that you are bacl online. Owen is such a doll. Cute, cute, cute. Hope you are doing well.