2.19.2008

President's Day





Jason had Monday off, thanks to President's day, so we took our little dudes up to Seattle. It was the sunniest clear sky day, and I have pictures to prove it. We walked through Pike place and ate all of our favorite foods. Jason was such a good sport,while I shopped, he entertained Sully. Owen slept most of the trip, but was so sweet. I can't believe how much I missed Jason and Sully while I was gone over the weekend. It is very rare for me to travel without Jason. I got so use to him driving and planning out directions and where we needed to go. It makes me appreciate him even more. He always takes care of me. Anyway, I love all of my Boys.

5 comments:

Grant said...

GOOD LOOKING FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous, what a perfect day at Pike's. Wish I were there.

Missi Waldron said...

You guys are so cute... and what a great day! Seattle is such a great city (especially when it's nice outside). So glad you had a great "wedding weekend" and I wish we could have seen each other while you were here (even though I'm sure you were incredibly busy!). Come back to Cali (and bring the fam) and we'll play!

Becky said...

Hi Cam & Jason
I love looking at the pictures of my cute grandsons!
Grandma

Tyra said...

HEY CAMILA,
I ran across your blog in Alaynas....What a beautiful Family! How are you? check my blog@ www.andtheruseisup.blogspot.com