2.26.2008

Bubba Owen = Cutest dude




This is for you Jen, and Grandma Becky. He has changed so much since you guys have seen him, and I can honestly say he is the best baby ever! He is so content and happy. We are just waiting for him to have a bad day. I don't think it's possible. He da be da angel boy!

6 comments:

Preity Angel... said...

OMG!!! Your son is very cute...awwwwwww so cute huggs

Nice blog

Becky said...

Thank you so much for the great pictures he is soooooooo cute. I love you guys-Grandma

Grant said...

whoa!!! he is getting chunky, just like his little brother. I like it.

Jennifer said...

Thanks Cam, he is such a sweet chunkety punk.

Steph Strike said...

the bottom pic with the two of you is the best thing i've ever seen. you are such a hot mom! i cannot believe you have two amazing and beautiful babies already! owen is so sweet and i want to see sully soon--we have got to come to seattle! xoxo

Shandra and Christian said...

Hi Cam!! Yes, your baby is amazing. Miss you guys already!