

So jason and I are coming up on our three year anniversary and here is our latest coversation. Setting: jason just got home from work and we are sitting on the couch talking. Camila: Your breath smells like a smoker after they are done smoking, kinda stale. Jason: Thats worse than telling me my breath smells like butt. End story. Needless to say, the Nacho Doritos he eats on the way home does not give him kissable breath, but I love him anyway. He is the love of my life, and I'm so glad it's him.

5 comments:
Hey Happy Anniversary! Mmm Dorito butt breathe. That's sounds nice. We are way excited for you guys and can't wait to hang with Sully while you two go out on your 3rd Anniversary date.
double that and add a "wahooo"!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!! and don't feel bad Jas. We have the most overly sensitive sniffers around. I am sure it's not as bad as she makes it out to be. Poor hubbys Jason and Dave. I bug Dave about it too. The worst part, so does Ruby. She told Dave just last week that his breath smelled like Cady poo. I would take dorito breath over that any day.
Sick and awesome! I love you guys.
CAMILA!!! Before I begin with the bad breath, let me just say what a GORGEOUS family you have! I have just decided that with a family as beautiful and wonderful (I'm sure) as yours, there has to be some kind of glitch and it must be the breath :)! Could be worse. I just started blogging and would love to keep in better touch. Send a picture of your new babe and I look forward to hearing more about your life (my dad mentioned what an incredible seminary teacher you are). Take care and hope to hear from you soon!
Missi (Hinckley) Waldron
Post a Comment