Sully got a new bike from his Grandma and Grandpa for his 3rd birthday. I have to admit, it was a little frustrating trying to teach him at first. I didn't realize that the peddaling motion does not come naturally. We worked really hard on our back porch peddaling forward and that backwards would put the brake on. After a while, we felt he was ready for the street, so off we went with shoulder pads and helmet. Owen of course needed a helmet on as well, he had to be just like brother. So, we got to the top of the driveway, and he just went. It was so fun seeing his hard work pay off. He rides so well and loves it. He even got to take his bike down to his cousin Conner's house, and they got to ride bikes together. That was the ultimate for Sully.
Current Music Obsession
10 years ago

3 comments:
Your kids are so cute!
Hope you and your family are well.
You guys heading over toward Spokane any time soon?
we'll have to ride bikes with the boysies more often!
what a big boy! I can't believe that he is riding a bike already!! Where has time gone?! I am going to have to see him ride his bike now:)
Post a Comment