8.01.2009

Girls Night Out



So, my Aunt Tammy and I have been great friends ever since i can remember. I would often spend the night at her house, and we would go out to dinner and a movie, or just out for dessert. We would stay up late watching SNL, and would fall asleep within the first 15 min. of it. I have so many fun memories with her. So Vince was heading out of town, and Tam and I decided it was time for another Slumber Party. She asked her amazing kids to babysitt my boys, and her and I got some kid free time. (love you boys). We started out our night at a really yummy sushi bar, and laughed our heads off. we had to keep asking what was on and in each roll. We are new at this. Then we hit the only chick flick playing in theatres, The Proposal. It was pretty funny. Of course the night was still young and we didn"t want to head home quite yet, so we were off to find our Favorite dessert, Creme Brulee. Mind you, it's Tuesday night in Issaquah, Wa., not alot of options. So we decided to park on the street and walk until we could find something. We came across this fancy steak restaurant, that dind't seat people only for dessert, but since it was late they let us in. The first dessert on the menu was our Creme Brulee. We were in Heaven. It was soo nice just sitting and talking. The next morning we went to this great little lake right near her house and the kids all swam and played. Thanks Tam for such a fun time, we love you guys.

1 comment:

Heather Mattos said...

I can't wait to come home and have a girl's night out with you!! Miss you. see you soon!