

I got this cute idea from my dear friend Alayna,one of the most creative and talented people I know. We made this fabulous Pumpkin chocolate chip bread and took it around to friends to say "Happy Fall". I wish I could have made it to all of you. I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful colors and smells of Fall. I love it.

7 comments:
yummmy! I'm glad you are blogging again...I miss you
that last comment was me, but I'm sure sam misses you too:)
The tags are adorable and I'm sure the bread was fabulous. Speaking of fabulous... I love your hat!
miss you love you tons and tons!!!
Hello beloved sister of mine. I miss you guys, and I am so glad you are back on the blog... Cutest little family ever. Lets talk about a rendezvous very soon. Love you.
Where have you gone? We need updates and pictures...return to the blogging world...
Hey, I'm a friend of Heather's and I was doing a bit of blog-hopping... I suppose those Rockstars have kidnapped you too since it's been a while since you've blogged :-D
Post a Comment