11.08.2008

Welcome Back





We have had a pretty eventful last few months. Jason's brother was married in the beginning of Sept. in Idaho. We all were able to be there as a family and enjoyed every minute. The wedding was in jessi's, the bride, backyard. So pretty. Then the boys and I got to stay in Pendleton for a week to enjoy Round-Up. The boy's first Rodeo. It was awesome. The town was packed with cowboys, indians, and most of all HORSES! Sully was in heaven. The rodeo was crazy. I didn't realize how many people get hurt in those events. Speaking of hurt, Sully fell into his grandparent's brick fire place and cut his eye open. We had to take him to the hospital for three stitches. the worst part is they had to put him under for it. I cried of course, but Sully was so brave. His first childhood scar. Owen is walking and is a little dare devil. He stands on top of everything. I have mini heart attacks daily. He loves wrestling his brother and really gets into it. He turns 1 in a week. So cute! Anyway, Here are some pics of it all, including Halloween. The boy's Grandma was in town to spoil them and enjoy their Halloween costumes.

4 comments:

Heather Mattos said...

What little rascals you have! I can't believe how big they have gotten since I saw them last. I can't wait to see them soon!

Kate said...

pretty family.

Evan said...

Isn't that the coolest farm?! Okay so it isn't Picha but it sure was fun!

Steph Strike said...

BEAUTIFUL family cam. i love you. happy thanksgiving! xo