Pillow Talk:
Jason: What if Spencer from the The Hills is really a huge joke on us as reality TV viewers? What if his character was designed to make us think that he actually is that big of a "______"
Cam: I hate him
Jason: That is the whole point, Spencer is laughing at us right now because we hate him
Cam: I freakin want to throw up all over his flesh colored beard
Jason: Bingo! (laughing)
Current Music Obsession
10 years ago

4 comments:
If that is the case then Spencer has got me too. What a tool!
thiry seconds ago Sam and I were talking about the hills over breakfast saying how we didn't think it was possible for people like spencer to exist. He makes really good tv, you got to give him that.:)I'm glad the hills connects us even though we are far away...haha:)
That is perfect. Freakin TV. I love it.
Do you watch The Soup? Spencer is constantly being ripped on. I don't know much about him, but I know all about his flesh-colored beard!
Post a Comment