so this post had me wondering...and i looked at "G's" blog... I know I'm a blog stalker...BUT... I wonder if you can tell me HOW he's doing what he's doing. Because that's what my "C" wants to do.... does that make sense? It's just hard to get into that "thing," but I think BYU might help? Any input? You can email me so you don't have to comment it!!
The evening star must be drooping and shedding her sparkler dims on the prarie, which is just before the coming of complete night that blesses the earth, darkens all rivers...and nobody, nobody knows what's going to happen to anybody besides the forlorn rags of growing old...
3 comments:
lol. Glad I read it first. Hopefully I didnt memorize any secrets...
don't worry cam. I have clearance for that sort of thing. :) JK. love you.
so this post had me wondering...and i looked at "G's" blog... I know I'm a blog stalker...BUT... I wonder if you can tell me HOW he's doing what he's doing. Because that's what my "C" wants to do.... does that make sense? It's just hard to get into that "thing," but I think BYU might help? Any input? You can email me so you don't have to comment it!!
Post a Comment