You know how people say " It's like riding a bike, once you've done it, you never forget" Well , that's sort of true. I only crashed once and Sully will still ride with me. Anyway, I told Jason we need to get bikes, it was so much fun towing the boys around, and they loved it. Also here is a picture of us at the Movie in the Park. There is this huge beautiful park right down the street from my in-laws and they do a movie every Sat. night.
Current Music Obsession
10 years ago

7 comments:
Man it looks like a ton of fun. I can't wait to visit Pendleton again. Love you cam.
I can not believe how big the boys are getting, especially Owen! Ridiculously cute, really. =)
Yea I found your blog! Gosh your boys are cute. Owen is so big already--wasn't he just in your belly? I found your link from Nicolle's. Keep in touch. terra4029.blogspot.com
Omigosh! I was laughing so hard reading this. Riding a bike is flipping hard, not to mention dangerous. I borrowed my friends this year one time and ran a lady over! Whoever came up with that phrase never stopped riding their bike! Love it!
Just wanted to thank you again for modeling our bugaboo bundles and allowing little Owen to model our Beau beanies! You both did an awesome job and I can not wait to get the pictures back! You are so beautiful!
Cute Cam. Miss you guys.
I cannot believe how big the boys are getting! Owen is looking more like you now. I miss them both so much and can't wait to see them. Keep posting the adorable pics of them so I can keep updated. Love ya:)
Post a Comment