

Sorry, we got lost for a while, but we are back on the grid. Here is what we have been up to. First of all, Sully turned 2. Yeah, and he is definately 2! He is so grown up and talking so well. The fits are getting bigger, and he knows how to get what he wants, but I love him sooo much. He does this thing where he leans his cheek into you, for you to kiss it. So sweet. We got a zoo pass, and have already been to the zoo about 6 times in the last 3 weeks. The boys love it. Sully knows what animals come next, and Owen just kicks his little feet with excitement when he sees the animals. We also got to spend time with Jason's mom and sister who were in town just recently. The boys love spending time with them. Grandma always brings fun things for them, and just plays all day long. We love her. As for Jason, He was just hired on at a new job in Olympia and is starting his Masters at the University Of Washington in Seattle. He begins in the Fall. He will be busy, but is excited to get back into school. I am excited that warm weather has arrived here in WA, and I can keep the boys outside. That's what's up in a nut shell.

3 comments:
Hooray!!! you're back:) Love the pictures. The boys are getting so big. And I love you hair. I need a major makeover...any hair suggestions?
You are finally blogging again? Congrats! I'm so jealous you have all sorts of fun things you've been doing. Your fam looks great, and so do you. Come to Cali so we can play!
Yeah! I'm so glad you finally updated... I love the pictures.
Post a Comment