YEAH you are back..I was wondering what has been going on with you! Don't ever scare me like that again! Ha HA! You look so so so pretty in all your pictures! Miss you tons~!
I am glad my threats worked, I love the new pics, except for the part where I look like an idiot, oh well. I love your babies, keep up the good bloggin'.
The evening star must be drooping and shedding her sparkler dims on the prarie, which is just before the coming of complete night that blesses the earth, darkens all rivers...and nobody, nobody knows what's going to happen to anybody besides the forlorn rags of growing old...
5 comments:
These are so great! it's about time you blogged! I love Sully's face in the wagon picture! He looks so grumpy!
YEAH you are back..I was wondering what has been going on with you! Don't ever scare me like that again! Ha HA! You look so so so pretty in all your pictures! Miss you tons~!
I am glad my threats worked, I love the new pics, except for the part where I look like an idiot, oh well. I love your babies, keep up the good bloggin'.
That is a pretty baby!
Maddy asked me who the "devil" is in the picture with you and the baby...lol..she sure knows how to call them...
Post a Comment