4.18.2008

Yeah for Birthdays!





So. yesterday was my birthday, and for those of you who really know me, I Love my Birthday! It is your one day to really be spoiled. Jason and the boys woke up early and went to get me balloons and flowers. They put up my birthday poster and streamers, and made me a fabulous apple crisp breakfast/dessert. Jason was so sweet, he even took both of the boys to play, so that I could have a morning nap. It felt so good. I then went to lunch with my Mom, Aunt Tammy, and my sis. inlaw Heather, oh yeh and all the kids. A little crazy, but really fun. To end my perfect day, Jason took me out to dinner to one of our favorite places Indochine in downtown Tacoma. It was so yummy. We met up with everyone after dinner and had cake and ice cream. Cherry chip cake with rainbow chip frosting of course. It's my fave. It was so cute, Sully and Conner had half of the candles blown out before the song was over. Thanks for my perfect day.

13 comments:

BirdieMann said...

Happy Cam Day!! I wish we could have been there to help celebrate and spoil you! =)

Alayna said...

HAppy Happy day! I am so glad it was specail for you! I love you tons!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Happy Birthday (belated). So cute that your fam did all that stuff for you! Isn't it nice having fam so close?

kim said...

I thought of you on your birthday and then forgot as the day went on, but I love you and I'm so glad we are twin cousins and have the same philosophies about birthdays. WE LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!! It's the best way to live.

Lew said...

Happy belated birthday cute girl! Sounds like you had a great one. You look SO good! I miss you :-)

daegan said...

happy birthday really late! i'm glad you had a good one. i unlike you hate birthdays. i'm happy to see you have a blog! your family is so adorable! you always look great! i need to get you out here to my place. i always forget you do hair too... i need a change! so we'll have to talk. take care!!!

Brittany said...

Cam, this is Brittany Collier... I was totally blog hopping off Christie Beckstead's page (friend of your brother) and I found your page. K, that sounds like a total stalker! Anyway, just wanted to say hi... write me and let me know how your doing. I'll always remember choir tour to D.C!!! Lots of fun! Happy very belated birthday...

Katie said...

You look fabulous. How old are you, like 21 or something?

=)

Collie Dawgs said...

Happy Birthday really really late! And Happy Birthday to Sully too! I'm pretty sure his was on May 8th or close to that! Well, it's any day now and we'll welcome another Collie girl into the family! Can't wait! You with two boys and me with two girls! I wish they could play together! I miss the good ole' days when we used to just chat about kiddos and now we actually have THEM!! Crazy how time flies! Miss you so. You look great! Keep me posted. Love you--emmalee

Shandra and Christian said...

Hi Cam! Just to let you know, we changed our blog link to www.thehastingsproject.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

CAM! I miss you! I am going to start reading your blog so I can keep up with your life...man, I am a blog stalker!
Em Finlinson

Brittany said...

K, Cam... get us some updates!!!

CJACRUN said...

You! I miss you! My hair misses you! My little red-head needs you. Change the world - make Claar presentable. :) No, I hope all is going well, I am big fat prego with Titan - Due 9/9. WAHOO!
-Claar Runyan