4.26.2007

My Loves









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah i'm gonna go with we have a lot of the same loves. Especially Powells!

Hoon said...

You guys have a blog! And I love it. Well done. I'm gonna go look up those podcasts.

Kris said...

Hey, I've just been introduced to the Mann blogs from my sis. Happy.

I've spent hours in the exact Powell's, trying to drag out my husband. Incidentally there was a crazy person there that night who kept yelling "I want to F*$&ing macaroni and cheese!" And she went on a rampage in the red section.

Anyway, you both look great, and I'm glad to see you both are so happy. Say hello to Cam your fam for me!

xoxo

I'm getting a masters in library and information science: long live periodicals.

savoury toothed tiger said...

hey jase and cam, i am just finding your blog for the first time on this the last day of august 2007 (five years since we ended t.a.a.20002) and it is good to see you. i will be in olympia for two weeks in the middle of september with some portland. lets do it. powells 2007.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

electric car with electric generator gary matthews dodge car portals suzuki escudo pikes peak specs accident auto limitation statute