We finally went back to church. I really missed our ward. Jason gave Findlay a very sweet blessing. He is growing so fast. We are truly blessed. Thank you to everyone who stood in on his blessing. Wish everyone could have been there.
The evening star must be drooping and shedding her sparkler dims on the prarie, which is just before the coming of complete night that blesses the earth, darkens all rivers...and nobody, nobody knows what's going to happen to anybody besides the forlorn rags of growing old...
4 comments:
i am so sorry the boys were sick. we wish we were there. love you.
oh i just love your adorable family!! your boys are so cute, and you a so beautiful, love and miss you! Hearts-alayna
It really was a sweet blessing. I love Findlay and his tiny bum! :) When I get rid of this stupid cold, I will finally be able to hold him!
So happy and so beautiful!
Post a Comment