3.17.2008

Birthday Cake




Sullivan was invited to his friend Dotty's 2yr birthday party. He had a blast. He sang as loud as he could during the birthday song, and even wore the party hat for 8 seconds. After everyone was done with cake, we were sitting in the front room chatting when someone pointed out my Sully-bug sitting at the table by himself, finishing off everyones cake, licking the plates and all. I've created a sugar addict, but isn't he cute. Little Owen was so sweet, content with just hanging out. Love my dudes.

6 comments:

kim said...

I love the pic with his mouth open, so adorable. A classic!!! Luke is my sugar freak. He is a machine. I guess he takes after me:)

emily, etc, etc said...

Hey Cam...you look so pretty. I wish you were coming to Utah sometime soon - I could really use a good hair cut. Your little guys are getting so big and soooo cute. I can't believe how big Owen is. How fun!

Steph Strike said...

Cam, how cute are those pics of Sully licking the chocolate!!! Your babies are adorable, I can't wait to come visit. Also, your hair looks amazing. Is it darker? It looks great.
LOVE YOU XOXO!!

Evan said...

Ah the sul-monster! I guess the little guy likes to party!

Missi Waldron said...

I secretly wish I could finish everyone's cake after a birthday party :)...I love that Sully actually did it! Such darling boys you have and you are such a babe!!

Collie Dawgs said...

Hey girl! Your boys are to die for !! We miss you guys!! love ya! Keep in touch. emma