We finally had a beautiful sunny day, so we went to the park. Sullivan lives for the outdoors. Every day he says " outside, boots, play." Any time we have a break from the rain, you will find us outside. Sullivan is big enough to go down the slide all by himself. He climbs up there, waits his turn, and loves the rush of the slide. He is growing up, and I am still in awe that he is mine.
Current Music Obsession
10 years ago

6 comments:
I love it when they are finally old enough to go to the park and have fun. It's the best!
he da be da little dude!!!! so cute.
I wish we could head out side, it is snowing today! Ah the joys of washington! I wish we could play at the park with your cuttie boys! Love you!
Yeah!!!!! Sunny Days!!!!!
Amazing that Sully is already an outdoors man! You are such a cute mom for taking him outside the second you can. I picture you sitting there on the bench holding Owen having the best time in the world just watching him play. Sweet mama.
I love you Cam!
Sunny say? He's all bundled up like the kid in the christmas story...hee hee. Cam, your kids are amazing! I love it!
Are you in Utah still?
Post a Comment