Congrats Anderson family! What an angel. I am so happy you made it through your pregnancy and you now go from one extreme to the other... bed rest to crazy life! Hope having three hasn't completely rocked your world (unless it's in the good sense). So happy for you!
The evening star must be drooping and shedding her sparkler dims on the prarie, which is just before the coming of complete night that blesses the earth, darkens all rivers...and nobody, nobody knows what's going to happen to anybody besides the forlorn rags of growing old...
10 comments:
SOOOOO Cute! He is just gorgeous! Good job Mom and Dad! I can't wait to see him in person!
he looks just like your boys. They look like proud big bros!
Congrats Anderson family! What an angel. I am so happy you made it through your pregnancy and you now go from one extreme to the other... bed rest to crazy life! Hope having three hasn't completely rocked your world (unless it's in the good sense). So happy for you!
He's adorable, of course. I'm so happy he's home.
Congratulations, he is adorable! i also LOVE pregnancy shoot. heather is amazing! Glad you're off bed rest, too.
how sweet! congratulations guys!
congrats cam...beautiful!
cam and jason, congratulations, he is precious. i hope everything went okay. i can't wait to talk to you! xoxo
Oh Camila! He's beautiful! Congratulations!!
ooooo! I want to hold that little man!
Post a Comment