Friends and family baby Finn is here and cam is safe and recovering. It is still a little to early for details, but I will post more as things become clearer.
I hope all is well with your sweet family. Cam has been in my thoughts so much lately. Let me know if there is anything you or your family needs. Congrats on a new little one!
The evening star must be drooping and shedding her sparkler dims on the prarie, which is just before the coming of complete night that blesses the earth, darkens all rivers...and nobody, nobody knows what's going to happen to anybody besides the forlorn rags of growing old...
1 comment:
I hope all is well with your sweet family. Cam has been in my thoughts so much lately. Let me know if there is anything you or your family needs. Congrats on a new little one!
Post a Comment