9.10.2009

AND............


We are so excited to announce that another darling boy will be joining our family.Jason and I were able to see our lttle guy this morning at our ultrasound appt. He is very active already, and cute as can be. We showed Sully the Ultrasound pictures of the baby, and immediately he asked, "is our baby a skunk?" Guess the black and white (not so easy to make out for a 3 yr. old) photos of our baby threw him off a bit.So funny, anyway, can't wait to meet our little dude.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Congratulations!!! I am way excited for you!

Heather said...

too awesome! i mean 3 awesome!!!

kim said...

Congrats Guys! I knew it...welcome to the 3 boys club:) It's a really cool club to be in...love it!

Heather Mattos said...

congrats! maybe the 4th will be a charm. i am cracking up about sully's comment!!! love you.

Julie Elton said...

Congratulations you two! I can't wait to hear what his name will be.

Jennifer said...

you have such cute boys, why mess with a good thing?

Sage said...

congratulations!!